LIMITED EDITION - FLOOD RELIEF UNISEX KURTA
This custom Kurta features a one of a kind art piece created in the Ateliers that holds a deep symbolic meaning. It highlights each district and city that has been severely affected by the 2022 floods of Pakistan. Every name is embroidered on its exact geographical location with respect to each other creating a map of the flood affected areas of Pakistan. This kurta is not just a symbolic homage but a visual reminder of what we must not forget.
- Slightly oversized, Tropical Linen embroidered Kurta.
Size & Fit:
Female Model is wearing is Small. Male Model is wearing Medium.
Note: Since these are custom made pieces, shipping will take upto 10-15 working days. All proceeds will be donated to Akhuwat Foundation in support of their flood relief campaign.
- 2.5 YARDS TROUSER FABRIC IS INCLUDED BY DEFAULT FOR ALL LOOKS.
- ACTUAL COLOR MAY SLIGHTLY VARY DUE TO THE LIGHTING EFFECTS FROM THE IMAGE SHOWN.
- UNSTITCHED LOOKS INCLUDE FABRIC ONLY (NOT ACCESSORIES)
- ALL SLEEVELESS LOOKS ARE STITCHED WITH SLEEVES BY DEFAULT UNTIL SLEEVELESS IS REQUESTED BY THE CUSTOMER. STRAIGHT SLEEVES ARE ATTACHED.
- ACCESSORIES MAY VARY IN STITCHED LOOKS DUE TO ITEM AVAILABILITY.
- ALL BLOUSE AND STRAPPED SLIPS ARE STITCHED AS SLEEVELESS AS DEFAULT UNLESS INFORMED.
- ALL REVEALING STYLES WILL BE STITCHED IN A MODEST VARIATION BY DEFAULT UNLESS INFORMED.
- UNSTITCHED (LOCAL): 3-5 WORKING DAYS
- STITCHED (LOCAL): 10-15 WORKING DAYS
- UNSTITCHED (INTERNATIONAL): 10-15 WORKING DAYS
- STITCHED (LOCAL): 18-22 WORKING DAYS
All orders are dispatched around 4pm P.S.T. (Monday-Saturday)
- Cash on Delivery (Local orders Only)
- Visa, MasterCard (Credit/Debit)
- Wallets (Select PAYFAST while selecting the payment provider to access Wallets)