WEDDING FESTIVE '23 - LOOK 02
Note: 50% Advance payment has to be made for stitched orders. (Applicable to Domestic orders.)
Inspired by classic Kashmiri marori embroidery, this chai pink khaadi net design features traditional ornamentation with tilla, sitara and gota. The embellished neckline and hems of the kameez and accentuated by the most delicately embroidered tulle dupatta with french cut sequins and scalloped hems.
- Embroidered Khaddi Net Front
- Embellished Organza Neckline Patch
- Embroidered Khaddi Net Back
- Embellished Organza front Border
- Embroidered Organza Back border
- Embroidered Khaddi Net Sleeves
- Embellished + Embroidered Organza Sleeves Border
- Raw Silk Pants
- Embroidered Net Dupatta
- Embroidered Organza Dupatta Border
- 2.5 YARDS TROUSER FABRIC IS INCLUDED BY DEFAULT FOR ALL LOOKS.
- ACTUAL COLOR MAY SLIGHTLY VARY DUE TO THE LIGHTING EFFECTS FROM THE IMAGE SHOWN.
- UNSTITCHED LOOKS INCLUDE FABRIC ONLY (NOT ACCESSORIES)
- ALL SLEEVELESS LOOKS ARE STITCHED WITH SLEEVES BY DEFAULT UNTIL SLEEVELESS IS REQUESTED BY THE CUSTOMER. STRAIGHT SLEEVES ARE ATTACHED.
- ACCESSORIES MAY VARY IN STITCHED LOOKS DUE TO ITEM AVAILABILITY.
- ALL BLOUSE AND STRAPPED SLIPS ARE STITCHED AS SLEEVELESS AS DEFAULT UNLESS INFORMED.
- ALL REVEALING STYLES WILL BE STITCHED IN A MODEST VARIATION BY DEFAULT UNLESS INFORMED.
- UNSTITCHED (LOCAL): 3-5 WORKING DAYS
- STITCHED (LOCAL): 10-15 WORKING DAYS
- UNSTITCHED (INTERNATIONAL): 10-15 WORKING DAYS
- STITCHED (LOCAL): 18-22 WORKING DAYS
All orders are dispatched around 4pm P.S.T. (Monday-Saturday)
- Cash on Delivery (Local orders Only)
- Visa, MasterCard (Credit/Debit)
- Wallets (Select PAYFAST while selecting the payment provider to access Wallets)