MON AMOUR - LOOK 07
A classic combination of red and black, a House favourite. Blossoming wildflowers dancing on the kameez, hinting the free flowing delicacy of the romantic period, with a more structured yet feminine ornaments neckline. A similar kind of floral forms were used for the embroidered vines growing from the corners of the dupatta. The final touch of festive glamour is added by the subtle sheen of the silk brocade pants.
- Embroidered Velvet Front
- Embroidered Organza Neckline Finishing
- Embroidered Velvet Back
- Embroidered Organza Silk Front and Back Border (Hem)
- Digital Print Front and Back Border (Hem)
- Embroidered Velvet Sleeves
- Embroidered Raw Silk Sleeve Patch
- Jamawaar Pants
- Embroidered Net Dupatta
Composition and Care:
- Do not Bleach
- Do not Shrink
- Dry Clean Only
- Actual color may slightly vary due to the lighting effects from the image shown.
- Unstitched looks include fabric only.