WEDDING FESTIVE '21 - LOOK 10
The final Look in an ochre and rust colour story captures the grandeur of everything a wedding formal must have while remaining true to signature House codes. The kameez features skillfully placed tilla and thread embellishments with a classic neckline, and the dupatta, a floral jaal with teal accents ornamenting the base from one end to the other.
- Embroidered Organza Front
- Embroidered Organza Neckline Finishing
- Embroidered Organza Back
- Embroidered Organza Front and Back Border
- Embroidered Organza Sleeves
- Embroidered Organza Sleeve Patch
- Cotton Silk Lining
- Raw Silk Pants
- Embroidered Net Dupatta
Composition and Care:
- Do not Bleach
- Do not Shrink
- Dry Clean Only
- Actual color may slightly vary due to the lighting effects from the image shown.
- Unstitched looks include fabric only.